Tue, 04 Jul|
The Petwood Hotel, Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire: Financial Understanding Essentials and Marketing Essentials
Two-day course: 4th and 5th July
Time & Location
04 Jul, 09:00 BST – 05 Jul, 17:00 BST
The Petwood Hotel, Lincolnshire, Stixwould Road, Woodhall Spa LN10 6QG, UK
About the Event
Two-day course programme:
Day one: Once completing Financial Understanding Essentials for the Garage Business course you will be able to:
- Explain the impact on organisational finances and interpret key facts
- Understand financial terms and confidently discuss issues that affect your garage’s finance
- Interpret the 2-key financial statements – Profit & Loss, and Balance Sheet
- Understand KPIs – what they are and how they can be used to help performance
- Understand why the correct labour rate is critical to your garage and how the recovery rate is what really matters.
Day two: Once completing Marketing Essentials for the Garage Business course you will be able to:
- Explain what marketing is, and how it links to the growth strategy of your business, specifically in the automotive repair sector
- Identify the 4P’s of marketing approached by Kotler
- Identify the components of the marketing mix and extended marketing mix, and explain how marketing affects all areas of the business, specifically the automotive repair sector
- Use the marketing triangle as a logical and customer-centred approach to marketing your specific garage business.
Lunch and refreshments provided | Limited spaces | £689.99 +VAT
Places will be limited due to the Covid restrictions. If you would like to reserve a place, please complete the attached registration form. Information and invoices will be sent out approximately 4 weeks before the commencement of each course. I look forward to welcoming both existing and new delegates.
We are still in uncertain times, so if you are arranging travel and accommodation (although early at this stage) make sure it is all fully refundable as dates or venues could change, although I am hopeful all planned dates will go ahead. You can also book through LKQ Euro Car Parts’ Auto Education Academy or with the Alliance Automotive Group through GROUPAUTO.