Thu, 03 Jun|
Stratford Upon Avon Welcombe Hotel
Financial Understanding Essentials for the Garage Business: Stratford Upon Avon
Delegates are able to book one-day, two-day, three-day, and four-day courses. Each day features a different subject.
Time & Location
03 Jun 2021, 08:30 – 17:30
Stratford Upon Avon Welcombe Hotel, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 0NR, UK
About the Event
Once completing the one-day Financial Understanding Essentials for the Garage Business course you will be able to:
- Explain the impact on organisational finances and interpret key facts
- Understand financial terms and confidently discuss issues that affect your garage’s finance
- Interpret the 2-key financial statements – Profit & Loss, and Balance Sheet
- Understand KPIs – what they are and how they can be used to help performance
- Understand why the correct labour rate is critical to your garage and how the recovery rate is what really matters.
Lunch and refreshments provided | Limited spaces | Discounts for booking multiple days at the same venue
One-day course: £299.99 + VAT
Two-day course: £549.99 + VAT
Three-day course: £749.99 + VAT
Four-day course: £949.99 + VAT
Places will be limited due to the Covid restrictions. If you would like to reserve a place, please complete the attached registration form. Information and invoices will be sent out approximately 4 weeks before the commencement of each course. I look forward to welcoming both existing and new delegates.
We are still in uncertain times, so if you are arranging travel and accommodation (although early at this stage) make sure it is all fully refundable as dates or venues could change, although I am hopeful all planned dates will go ahead. You can also book through LKQ Euro Car Parts’ Auto Education Academy or with the Alliance Automotive Group through GROUPAUTO.