Sat, 10 Jul|
Cheshire Wychwood Park Hotel
Effective Leadership/Managing Quality: Cheshire
Delegates are able to book one-day, two-day, three-day, and four-day courses. Each day features a different subject.
Time & Location
10 Jul 2021, 08:30 – 17:30
Cheshire Wychwood Park Hotel, Wychwood Park, Weston, Crewe CW2 5GP, UK
About the Event
THIS COURSE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED.
This one-day course covers:
• The qualities of an effective leader and how to develop and improve personal actions
• The difference between leading and managing
• Looking at personal and team leadership
• Developing your team goals based on the business vision and sharing these with your team
• Motivating staff by understanding their drivers
• Challenging difficult behaviours
• Coaching your team effectively
• Looking at various quality management systems
• Recognising the value of total quality systems
• The Toyota production way
• The theory behind Kaizen-5S
• Applying Kaizen 5S in your garage business
• Increasing the overall efficiency of the workshop
Lunch and refreshments provided | Limited spaces | Discounts for booking multiple days at the same venue
One-day course: £329.99 + VAT
Two-day course: £619.99 + VAT
Three-day course: £899.99 + VAT
Four-day course: £1099.99 + VAT
Places will be limited due to the Covid restrictions. If you would like to reserve a place, please complete the attached registration form. Information and invoices will be sent out approximately 4 weeks before the commencement of each course. I look forward to welcoming both existing and new delegates.
We are still in uncertain times, so if you are arranging travel and accommodation (although early at this stage) make sure it is all fully refundable as dates or venues could change, although I am hopeful all planned dates will go ahead. You can also book through LKQ Euro Car Parts’ Auto Education Academy or with the Alliance Automotive Group through GROUPAUTO.