Sat, 24 Sept|
Dublin: Louis Fitzgerald Hotel
Dublin: Financial Understanding & Marketing Essentials
Two-day course: Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th September.
Time & Location
24 Sept 2022, 09:00 – 25 Sept 2022, 17:00
Dublin: Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, 1A Naas Rd, Newlands Cross, Dublin 22, D22 X5N7
About the Event
£689.99 (NO VAT ON THE DUBLIN COURSES)
Two-day course programme:
Day one: Once completing Financial Understanding Essentials for the Garage Business course you will be able to:
- Explain the impact on organisational finances and interpret key facts
- Understand financial terms and confidently discuss issues that affect your garage’s finance
- Interpret the 2-key financial statements – Profit & Loss, and Balance Sheet
- Understand KPIs – what they are and how they can be used to help performance
- Understand why the correct labour rate is critical to your garage and how the recovery rate is what really matters.
Day two: Once completing Marketing Essentials for the Garage Business course you will be able to:
- Explain what marketing is, and how it links to the growth strategy of your business, specifically in the automotive repair sector
- Identify the 4P’s of marketing approached by Kotler
- Identify the components of the marketing mix and extended marketing mix, and explain how marketing affects all areas of the business, specifically the automotive repair sector
- Use the marketing triangle as a logical and customer-centred approach to marketing your specific garage business.
Lunch and refreshments provided | Limited spaces | £689.99 (NO VAT ON THE DUBLIN COURSES)
Places will be limited due to the Covid restrictions. If you would like to reserve a place, please complete the attached registration form. Information and invoices will be sent out approximately 4 weeks before the commencement of each course. I look forward to welcoming both existing and new delegates.
We are still in uncertain times, so if you are arranging travel and accommodation (although early at this stage) make sure it is all fully refundable as dates or venues could change, although I am hopeful all planned dates will go ahead. You can also book through LKQ Euro Car Parts’ Auto Education Academy or with the Alliance Automotive Group through GROUPAUTO.