Sun, 21 Mar|
Surrey Stanhill Court Hotel
Customer Excellence & Reception Management Essentials: Surrey
Delegates are able to book one-day, two-day, three-day, and four-day courses. Each day features a different subject.
Time & Location
21 Mar 2021, 08:30 – 17:30
Surrey Stanhill Court Hotel, Charlwood, Horley RH6 0EP, UK
About the Event
This one-day course covers:
- Perception of customer excellence
- People buy people
- Measuring customer service
- The customer service journey
- The importance and effectiveness of positive body language
- Customer care on the telephone
- Build your customer brand, fill gaps in service and develop
- Following clear techniques to help manage difficult customer issues effectively, and further techniques for avoiding them in the first place
- Exploring service reception best practices.
Lunch and refreshments provided | Limited spaces | Discounts for booking multiple days at the same venue
One-day course: £299.99 + VAT
Two-day course: £549.99 + VAT
Three-day course: £749.99 + VAT
Four-day course: £949.99 + VAT
Places will be limited due to the Covid restrictions. If you would like to reserve a place, please complete the attached registration form. Information and invoices will be sent out approximately 4 weeks before the commencement of each course. I look forward to welcoming both existing and new delegates.
We are still in uncertain times, so if you are arranging travel and accommodation (although early at this stage) make sure it is all fully refundable as dates or venues could change, although I am hopeful all planned dates will go ahead. You can also book through LKQ Euro Car Parts’ Auto Education Academy or with the Alliance Automotive Group through GROUPAUTO.