Tue, 19 Jul|
Cardiff: Holiday Inn City Centre
Cardiff: Effective Leadership & Quality Management / Customer Excellence & Reception Management
Two-day course: Tuesday 19th July and Wednesday 20th July.
Time & Location
19 Jul 2022, 09:00 – 20 Jul 2022, 17:00
Cardiff: Holiday Inn City Centre, Cardiff CF10 1XD
About the Event
Two-day course programme:
Day one: Effective Leadership & Quality Management
- The qualities of an effective leader and how to develop and improve personal actions
- The difference between leading and managing
- Looking at personal and team leadership
- Developing your team goals based on the business vision and sharing these with your team
- Motivating staff by understanding their drivers
- Challenging difficult behaviours
- Coaching your team effectively
- Looking at various quality management systems
- Recognising the value of total quality systems
- The Toyota production way
- The theory behind Kaizen-5S
- Applying Kaizen 5S in your garage business
- Increasing the overall efficiency of the workshop.
Day two: Customer Excellence & Reception Management
- Perception of customer excellence
- People buy people
- Measuring customer service
- The customer service journey
- The importance and effectiveness of positive body language
- Customer care on the telephone
- Build your customer brand, fill gaps in service and develop
- Following clear techniques to help manage difficult customer issues effectively, and further techniques for avoiding them in the first place
- Exploring service reception best practices.
Lunch and refreshments provided | Limited spaces | £689.99 plus vat
Places will be limited due to the Covid restrictions. If you would like to reserve a place, please complete the attached registration form. Information and invoices will be sent out approximately 4 weeks before the commencement of each course. I look forward to welcoming both existing and new delegates.
We are still in uncertain times, so if you are arranging travel and accommodation (although early at this stage) make sure it is all fully refundable as dates or venues could change, although I am hopeful all planned dates will go ahead. You can also book through LKQ Euro Car Parts’ Auto Education Academy or with the Alliance Automotive Group through GROUPAUTO.